Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review: A Timeless Romance Anthology: Summer Wedding Collection

I have really enjoyed the different seasonal collections offered in the Timeless Romance Anthology eBooks. When I saw that Melanie Jacobson, Julie Wright, Rachael Anderson, Annette Lyon, Heather Moore and Sarah M. Eden were all contributing to the Summer Wedding Collection, I was VERY excited to read it. What a talented group of authors!

The Summer Wedding Collection is probably my favorite in the Timeless Romance Anthology so far. The stories are fun and sweet (as usual), with the added bonus of feeling fairly realistic. Although not always possible with novellas, the authors in this collection did a great job of not rushing through their stories.

My favorite story was Romeo and Julie-Ex by Julie Wright. It is such a great romance! It is clean and full of emotion. I loved Jack and Juliet, and thought there were some great one liners.

Other than a couple of swear words in Love Bytes, the stories are clean and quick, entertaining reads.

You can purchase the Summer Wedding Collection eBook on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

*I received a copy of the Summer Wedding Collection in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment