Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Review: Rebirth: An Eden Prequel by Keary Taylor

I've had Rebirth: An Eden Prequel on my to-read list for awhile now. With the recent re-release (and re-naming) of Eden to The Bane (now a trilogy), I decided that now would be a good time to read Rebirth (which I just discovered has been renamed The Ashes).

Rebirth is short, but very good. I read Eden back in 2011, and although the details were a little faded, I did remember that the main character was a girl. So, I initially thought the main character in Rebirth was female. I should have clued in right off because the cell neighbor was male.

There's some violence and a bit of gore from the violence, but not too descriptive. I appreciated the clean language, and am excited to read The Bane to see if I can tell what changed from when it was Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment